TourTurf® TSF Turf Salt Flush
TSF Turf Salt Flush will help to wash and flush out salts, chlorides and bicarbonates in any turf grass root zone.
TourTurf® TSF Turf Salt Flush is a calcium and biostimulant supplement for turf that lowers the salt content and reduces existing bicarbonates and chlorides in the rootzone leading to healthier turf plants. TSF Turf Salt Flush balances the salinity around the turf root zone, so that the plant absorbs water without increased osmotic pressure (salt stress).
TourTurf® TSF Turf Salt Flush also contains a soluble form of calcium that is available to the plant for up to 10 days after application.
The amino acids and carbohydrates ensure that the turf survives weather related stress periods such as drought and heat much better.
- Used to regulate osmotic pressure
- Will wash/flush out excess bicarbonates and chlorides
- Amino acids and carbohydrates work as biostimulants
- Easily plant available calcium source
The water moves from an environment of low salt content (the plant cell) to an area of high salt content (the soil outside the plant roots). This limits the water available to the roots of the turf plants and causes plant stress.
TourTurf® TSF – Turf Salt Flush
is available as a nitrate free product:
NEW VERSION FOR NON-EU COUNTRIES
- It’s nitrate free
- It’s chloride free
- Contains no nitrogen
- Contains 11.2% CaO from calcium acetate and calcium formate
- Balanced amount of immediate available and slow-release calcium
- This high-quality calcium formulation is more suitable for sensitive plants under high-stress conditions like heat and drought
- With carbohydrates and amino acids
- Reduces bicarbonates and salt in the soil profile
- Clean spray tank well after use
8735 (2 x 10 litres per carton)
8735-NONEU – Nitrate Free (2 x 10 litres per carton)
|– Nitrate (N)
|Glycine (amino acid)
TourTurf® TSF – Nitrate Free:
TourTurf® Turf Salt Flush (TSF) can be used throughout the growing season, whenever turf is under stress or when you want to reduce the content of bicarbonates and chlorides in the rootzone.
The product tank mixes well with TourTurf Respond Penetrator or with TourTurf Respond Extreme Long Lasting. The combination will result in better flushing of the stress causing bicarbonate and chlorine compounds.
The stressed turf grass plants will recover faster with regular use of TourTurf® Turf Salt Flush (TSF) in critical periods.
Chloride and salt flush:
20 litres Turf Salt Flush to 700 litres of tankvolume.
10 litres Turf Salt Flush + 10 litres Respond® Extreme L.L. to 700 litres of tankvolume.
When looking at the leachate of Turf Salt Flush treated soils, inhouse research shows a 32% increase in salt content and a 19% increase in chloride concentration vs. untreated. When using TSF in combination with Respond Extreme L.L. a 128% increase in the bicarbonate concentration was found in the leachate vs. untreated.
TourTurf® Turf Salt Flush is a calcium and biostimulant supplement designed to lower the salt content, reduce existing bicarbonates and remove chlorides from the rootzone. It is designed to both reduce and balance the salinity of the turf rootzone, meaning plants can easily absorb water with a reduced risk of salt stress. The product contains a soluble form of calcium that is available to the plant up to 10 days after application. The amino acids and carbohydrates ensure that the turf survives weather related stress periods such as drought and heat much better.
Many golf courses and turfgrass managers use recycled water, which contains high salts, as part or a sole irrigation source. This is often to lower costs and comply with governmental restrictions on water use. High salinity negatively affects plant health (salt stress), and ultimately turfgrass performance. High salinity can also significantly reduce seed germination levels.
Inhouse study of the product concludes that:
- Turf Salt Flush has been shown to be highly effective at flushing salt, chloride and bicarbonates from a turf rootzone.
- Combining Turf Salt Flush with Respond® Extreme Long Lasting may greatly enhance bicarbonate flushing, with the added benefit of making sure TT Turf Flush is distributed evenly through the soil.
- Applied calcium from the product in saline soils will not be washed through by irrigation.